On November 6, 2018…
“This may be the most important election in our lifetime.”
Based on the fiasco we have witnessed — Senator Feinstein’s (D-CA) devious attempts to scuttle the nomination of our next Supreme Court Justice — the importance of every patriotic Christian going to the polls and voting cannot be overstressed. Just as we did in 2016, we must dominate this election. We have no other choice. The fate of our beloved nation depends on it.
Each cycle we are told, “This may be the most important election in our lifetime,” but this time it is absolutely true. As we enter the final stretch of the midterms, the leadership of the Senate and the House of Representatives remains uncertain. The outcome is up for grabs, making this the most important midterm election in memory.
The consequences for America could not be more far-reaching. Because this is true, what we do in the next few weeks, you and I, will have an impact upon our children and grandchildren for decades. This is not hyperbole or an exaggeration.
If Christians vote in droves for principled conservative candidates who support our beliefs, just like we did in 2016, the gains we have made to retake our nation for God will be sustained, and our future will be established for the foreseeable future. If we do not, everything we have worked so hard to achieve will be put in jeopardy. This includes the Trump administration’s pro-Christian policies, the tax cuts, and the shedding of strangling regulations that kept our nation from experiencing the unprecedented growth we are now enjoying.
Without us taking a stand, the pro-Christian agenda of the White House will stop in its tracks, and we will have nothing but two years of bitter partisan wrangling to endure. This must not happen. We have the power to keep our nation moving forward, but we have to get busy and do it. We can’t just talk about the need to elect the right men and women. We have to become involved in the process of getting the job done.
If we are faithful, the United States will be strengthened. If we are not, we will pay a heavy price for being apathetic. The choice is yours. If you want to stand up and be counted, here are four things all of us can do:
First, we must not be ashamed of who we are. We cannot allow opponents to mock and intimidate us into silence, as they impose their globalist agenda for America.
Second, we must make the commitment to go before the Lord daily, asking Him for favor for the candidates who are honest and willing to take a stand for traditional Christian-American values.
Third, for our prayers to be more effective, we must fast in the way the Holy Spirit directs each of us.
Fourth, we must become actively involved in our efforts to elect good men and women to the Senate and House of Representatives, knowing that the future of our beloved nation depends on our efforts. That includes voting.
News From the Heartland
• North Korea has made a commitment to dismantle its primary nuclear launch site. They will also allow international inspection of the process.
• Key elections that will determine leadership in the Senate include Florida, West Virginia, Tennessee, Texas, Indiana, Missouri, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, and Arizona. Please pray that patriotic candidates who are devoted to traditional Christian-American values will be elected.
• The Iranian situation is becoming increasing problematic. The USA has reimposed significant sanctions, while our European allies are not following suit. Tensions are certain to increase as a result of this.
• The predicate for the Mueller investigation has become suspect. Please pray for transparency and for the complete truth to come out. Let every American see for himself or herself precisely what has been happening for two years.
• Because of the tax cuts that created unprecedented growth, there is more money being collected by the U.S. Treasury than ever before.
• Since the beginning of the Trump administration, $10 trillion in new wealth has been created. This is nearly six months worth of America’s GDP—a huge blessing.
We come before You today on bended knee, grateful to live in a nation where we can worship and serve You without fear of governmental restraint or interference, but we are also keenly aware that our First Amendment rights, as well as many others, have been put in jeopardy by Deep State officials who hate You, Your Son, and Your faithful children. Despite this opposition, we are grateful You have brought us to this place “for such a time as this.” It affords us, Your children, the opportunity to stand up and be counted for what is right, what is true, what is honorable, and what is Your will.
As our midterm elections approach, we ask that You stir Your children’s hearts throughout this great nation with Your Holy Spirit, empowering millions of them with wisdom and discernment to make wise decisions about staying the course, rather than returning to the ways of godless darkness that dominate the political agenda of Progressives. Father, we ask that You foil their depraved deceptions. expose their cunning ways and allow all Americans to see them for exactly who they are. We ask this in Christ’s precious Name and for the sake of America,